I first learned about EFT from a book called The Promise of Energy Psychology. Since then, it's transformed my life, and the lives of my clients, as well as the lives of many of my friends and family.
I've often said that if I had only one life tool to give my daughter, it would be EFT. No question. Table manners are nice, but EFT is better! (Thankfully, she gets to have both.)
There are as many reasons to do EFT as there are causes of stress and suffering, but this list sums up the best ones pretty well.
1. You can use it to recover from the pain of losing a loved one.
2. Tapping makes relationships more peaceful, harmonious, and fulfilling.
3. It improves self-esteem.
4. Tapping clears away limiting beliefs like nobody's business.
5. It can permanently free you from the pain of a traumatic experience.
6. Tapping is a potent stress reliever.
7. It clears away confusion and gives you clarity.
8. Tapping heals broken hearts.
9. It erases fears and phobias.
10. It can help you to achieve your goals (and quickly!)